Sept 24, 2012 by EDITOR
25 Profound Questions To Start Asking Yourself Everyday
Most us live in somewhat of a robotic state from day-to-day without facing some of the big questions that can lead us to more fulfilling lives and a sense of abundance. Here are 25 questions to start asking yourself everyday to stimulate a greater sense of awareness of who you are and why you are here.
1. Why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?
2. What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?
3. If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
4. Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?
5. If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?
6. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
7. What's one thing have you not done that you really want to do and what's stopping you?
8. Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?
9. Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?
10. Is is possible to know the truth without challenging it first?
11. Has your greatest fear ever come true?
12. Do you remember that time years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now?
13. Is it possible to know, without a doubt, what is good and what is evil?
14. When was the last time you marched into the dark with only the soft glow of an idea you strongly believed in?
15. If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today?
16. When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards, and just go ahead and do what you know is right?
17. If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake?
18. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
19. Do you allow people to be themselves or do you feel the constant need to fix or change them?
20. When you forgive somebody, do you feel empowered or disempowered?
21. Do you believe there is more to life, space and time than what you have been told?
22. When was the last time you noticed the sound of your own breathing?
23. What do you love? Have any of your recent actions openly expressed this love?
24. What are you most grateful for?
25. Decisions are being made right now. The question is: Are you making them for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you?