9 Common Sense Antidotes To Address Chronic Disease and Advance Your Health
Chronic diseases are at epidemic levels. These chronic diseases include heart disease, cancer, type 2 diabetes, depression and anxiety, multiple sclerosis and chronic pain. Conventional medicine alone will not prevent and reverse chronic diseases. Only a natural, alternative approach used in conjunction with conventional medicine works.
A natural, alternative approach identifies the primary causes of chronic disease and then provides specific antidotes to eliminate or greatly reduce these causes. The causes include (i) toxins in the air, food, water and environment, (ii) poor diet and nutrition -- i.e., vitamn and mineral deficiencies, (iii) lack of exercise, moving and stretching, (iv) obesity, (v) stress and negativity and (vi) negative thinking, unhappiness, negative energy and loss of power and self esteem.
The antidotes for these causes include diet, nutrition, detoxification, exercise and stretching, weight loss, supplements, stress reduction, positive thinking, relaxation exercises, meditation, inner work and energy healing, and restoration of happiness, inner power and self esteem. A natural and alternative approach is holistic in nature and focuses on the whole person-mind, body and spirit. These diets improve the functioning of the body including the digestive, metabolic, circulatory and immune systems. The antidotes help boost the immune system and cellular energy to prevent disease. The antidotes are designed to get your biometrics into normal range- i.e., weight, BMI, blood pressure, blood sugar and cholesterol
Here is a summary of the antidotes to address the causes of chronic disease for prevention and wellness:
1. Detoxification Program. Toxins (chemicals and heavy metals) in the air, food, water and environment get lodged in the cells and must be flushed out. This requires us to drink a lot of filtered water. Take a probiotic supplement to flush out toxins in the intestines. Use Chlorella, spirulina, iodine and dandelion supplements to flush out toxins from the kidneys and liver. Milk thistle is good for the liver and fresh cranberries are good for the kidneys. Eat fresh parsley and cilantro. Drink warm water with Himalayan salt and fresh lemon. Himalayan salt is fully mineralized and the minerals in this salt help flush out toxins stored in the cells. Eat a Modified High Nutrient Diet (see below). Also, use green cleaning fluids, soap, shampoo, lotions and body cleansers. If they are not green, they probably contain toxins that can be absorbed into the body through the skin or inhalation.
36 Foods That Help Detox and Cleanse Your Entire Body
2. Eat a High Nutrient Diet. A High Nutrient Diet is primarily a plant based diet that consists of whole fresh vegetables, fruit, seeds, nuts and whole grains. Fresh, raw and organic is best. Organic foods are not genetically modified and do not contain harmful pesticide, herbicides, insecticides and heavy metals. The foods in this diet contain what the body needs -- i.e., vitamins, minerals, anti-oxidants and fiber. These foods also contain life force energy and oxygen that are needed by the body. This diet treats food as fuel. When you are detoxifying, eat a Modified High Nutrient Diet- primarily whole fresh, raw organic vegetables (very little starchy vegetables, if any) and very little fruit. This diet should consist of a lot of green leafy vegetables like spinach, mixed greens, kale and arugula Eat a lot of fresh salads and juices. A Modified High Nutrient Diet is especially important for weight loss to end obesity. It works. Eat super foods such as fresh garlic, ginger, chia seeds, acai berries and coconut oil. Avoid processed foods, fatty meats and dairy. Drink filtered water and green tea. The Highest Nutrient Dense Calcium Foods
3. Exercise daily (or at least 4 days per week). Exercise should consist of at least 45 minutes of cardio ( i.e., walking vigorously, running, bicycle, elliptical machine, etc.) and a half hour of light weights (for arms and legs). Get your heart rate up when doing cardio. Also, stretch each day and move as much as possible. When watching tv, get up and move. This helps get the body to work more efficiently. Exercise & Preventing Disease
4. Take Good Sized Doses of High Quality Supplements. The basic supplements include vitamins A, B-complex, C, D3, E, K1 and K2 along with CoQ10 or ubiquinol, fish oil and flaxseed oil along with trace minerals, chlorella, spirulina and turmeric/curcumin supplements. Himalayan salt can be used to get the trace minerals needed by the body. These supplements contain the vitamins and minerals the body needs along with anti-oxidants and anti-inflammation supplements. All chronic disease involves vitamin and mineral deficiencies along with oxidation and inflammation. The Five Most Underrated Supplements That Make A Huge Difference In Your Health
5. Greatly Reduce Stress In Your Life. Focus on achieving and maintaining a state of inner peace and peace of mind and high energy and vibrations. This requires you to avoid people, environments and situations that stress you out as much as possible. Avoid stressful stimulation like the news. Turn on music instead. Make your home a neat, clean and relaxing place with plants, flowers, music and art. Greatly reduce conflict, drama and argument. Avoid or adjust co-dependent relationships and establish and maintain boundaries. Focus most of your time and attention on the few precious loved ones in your life and on feeling peaceful and happy. Is Psychological Stress Causing All of Your Health Ailments?
6. Open The Windows and Breathe In Fresh Air. Breathe deeply. Improve your posture and center yourself in your heart/body center and middle of your forehead. All this will improve the flow of oxygen and life force energy level into your cells.
7. Get Plenty of Sleep and Rest. Relaxation is important to ensure a strong flow of nutrients, oxygen and life force energy to the cells. To relax the body, do heart centered meditation and prayer daily (expressing gratitude is the most important prayer). Cultivate positive thoughts, stay in the moment and heart centered as much as possible. Try to shift out of your head, because ongoing thoughts tend to go negative and take the body out of a relaxed state. The 5 Best and 5 Worst Foods For Sleep
8. Positive Thinking. Forgive yourself and all others for everything and let injuries, insults and mistakes go. Let go of the painful past. Focus on the moment. Practice mindfulness, i.e., monitor your thoughts and emotions and, if they go negative, bring yourself back to the moment and positive thoughts. When negative thoughts come in, focus on your breath or distract yourself and focus on the details of the moment or a positive image. Work with positive affirmations to change your beliefs from negative and rigid beliefs to open and positive ones, and to improve your self esteem. This will help bring you more positive thoughts. Cultivate the inner state of happiness (peace of mind, inner peace and joy) and greatly reduce negative self talk. Energy body cleansing and healing and meditation and prayer will also greatly reduce negative thoughts and negative self talk. Researchers Finally Show How Mindfulness and Your Thoughts Can Induce Specific Molecular Changes To Your Genes
9. Cleanse and Heal Your Energy Body (aura, chakras, meridians) and connect and integrate with your soul/higher self and inner child. This will help keep you n a positive, happy and relaxed state. Get energy body cleansing and healing through Reiki, Integrated Energy Therapy, massage, reflexology and acupuncture. Meditate. Do visualizations like the white light and violet flame. Use essential oils and crystals and take salt baths to help calm your energy body and raise your vibrations. Sit down, take your shoes off and ground yourself. Walk in your bare feet. This helps bring healing earth energy into the body. Want to Heal Mother Earth? Focusing On Healing Your Root Chakra