1) Excuse -- It will be difficult. > Becomes >
ANSWER -- I have the ability to accomplish any task I set my mind to with ease and comfort.
2) Excuse -- It is going to be risky. > Becomes >
ANSWER -- Being myself involves no risk. It is my ultimate truth and I live fearlessly.
3) Excuse -- It is going to take a long time. > Becomes >
ANSWER -- I have infinite patience when it comes to fulfilling my own destiny.
4) Excuse - I don’t deserve it. > Becomes >
ANSWER -- I am divine creation -- a piece of God - how can I be undeserving?
5) Excuse -- It is not my nature. > Becomes >
ANSWER -- My essential nature is perfect and faultless -- it is to this nature that I return
6) Excuse -- I can’t afford it. > Becomes >
ANSWER -- I am connected to unlimited source of abundance.
7) Excuse -- Nobody will help me
ANSWER -- The right circumstances and people are already here and will show up on time.
8) Excuse - It has never happened before
ANSWER -- I am open and willing to attract all that I desire beginning here and now
9) Excuse -- I am not strong enough
ANSWER - I have access to unlimited assistance. My strength comes from my connection to my source.
10) Excuse -- I am not smart enough
ANSWER -- I’m a creation of the divine mind, all is perfect and I am a genius in my own right.
11) Excuse - I am too old -- not old enough.
ANSWER -- I am an infinite being -- the age of my body has no bearing on what I do or who I am.
12) Excuse -- It’s too big. > Becomes>
ANSWER -- I think only about what I can do now. By thinking small I accomplish great things.
13) Excuse-- I don’t have the energy.
ANSWER -- I feel passionately about my life. And this passion fills me with excitement and energy.
14) Excuse -- It is my personal family history
ANSWER -- I live in the present moment by being grateful for all of my life experiences as a child.
15) Excuse -- I am too busy. > Becomes >
ANSWER -- As I un clutter my life I free myself to answer the callings of my soul.
16) Excuse -- I am too scared. > Becomes >
ANSWER -- I can accomplish anything I put my mind to because I know I’m never alone.
Dr. Wayne Dyer - Excuses Be Gone