9 Guiding Intentions That Will Transform You and Everybody Around You
Intention is everything. What you experience daily in your life--how you act, what you speak and how you feel affects every human being around you. Once you realize the domino effect created by shining your light on others, it becomes very contagious.
1) Seek Your Truth The truth will set you free but first it will piss you off. No matter how discouraging or how many people oppose your truth, never stop seeking it. Both truth and wisdom are available only to those who have the courage to question what they have been taught.
2) Believe Anything Is Possible
All things are possible regardless of perceived limitations. Don't be bound by limits of others or those you impose on yourself. At the fundamental level of reality, all is dictated by our beliefs and expectations. We are pure energy, and there is infinite potential in that energy.
3) Give Service To Others
Cultivate a habit of serving others -- sharing your money, knowledge, service, wisdom, care, love. Find a person who serves others and you will find a happy person. In giving, you always receive more. Giving has many unexpected benefits from attracting more happiness into your life, to inspiring others, and changing the lives of those you touch. In the end the whole world is made into a better place. It is a universal law. You only get back what you put in.
4) Broadcast Your Light
A difficult proposition for many, especially those who perceive others with fearful interpretations or having done them wrong.
Regardless of how you perceive others, see the love and creative source in all, for even those who play a role you disagree with, are still taking a path which will lead them to the same place as you. Shine your light on those who need kindness, love and compassion the most. It invites them into your circle of love and that broadcasts in a manner that is so expansive across the universe, that it is felt in galaxies as far as you can comprehend.
5) Everything Is Exactly Where It Is Meant To Be
You will never have any experience in your life without being part of that vibrational reality. You're on the same frequency as every single event you interact with.
Filter through the chaos in your life and that of the world. All things perceived as positive or negative transmit vital potentials in the functioning of duality and polarity consciousness. They do not need to be fixed. They are exactly where they need to be. People are on the path that will lead them to their highest good, even if you disagree with it. Know that as difficult as it may be for you to accept at times, others are always on their best path, so honor it without judgement.
6) See The Creative Source In Everyone and Everything
Source, God, Allah, Yahweh, Jehovah or whatever else you would like to call it, is all the same and there is only one. It is in everyone and everything. It is in every molecule that makes all that is. It is everywhere spanning across all of time and space instantaneously. See the God in everyone you interact with, regardless of their beliefs, religion, race, age and any other system of separation humans hold dear. If you see the God in them, it creates a commonality that allows you to share love in a very unique way that transcends some of the highest levels of judgement experienced as a human beings. Why is it that many of those who we consider enemies have been our greatest teachers? All relationships resolve back to a common denominator--love. See it for what it is in all that you encounter and you will not only honor what you are, but also what they are.
7) Follow Your Passion Let yourself be curious. Ignite curiosity for your passion and a world you can't see. Recognize the recurring themes in your life and how it creates a pattern for you to either follow or change. What themes or lessons seem to constantly surface in your life? What are you drawn to again and again? Learn to investigate the difference between disagreements and personal attacks, between feedback and criticism and why they exist. If you are not enjoying it, you're probably not that passionate about it.Make a planned shift to making a livelihood out of what you are most curious and passionate about. The money will follow.
8) Be In Gratitude Appreciate what you have and value it. Try counting your positives and be grateful for all the good things and people in your life. If you're concerned about wealth and success, know that these can be whatever you like. Abundance comes in many forms. Treat failure as an opportunity to learn a new and better lesson from life, and that's the trick to manufacture optimism and be in an eternal state of gratitude. Once you have a grateful outlook on life, you will also have increased life satisfaction, happiness, optimism, hope, and less of all those emotions perceived as negative.
9) Love Who You Are
No change starts outside of yourself. Change starts first from within. It is impossible to accept the inherent beauty in all living things if we cannot accept our own beauty. It is self-programming. Loving ourselves isn’t a one time event. It’s an endless, ongoing process. It begins with you, enfolding yourself in your own affection and appreciation. Your worth is in your true nature, a core of love and inner goodness. You are a divine being of beautiful light and love and nothing will ever change that.
Michael Forrester is a spiritual counselor and is a practicing motivational speaker for corporations in Japan, Canada and the United States.