Thanks for your interest in our call for writers. Here's some
information for your review.
PreventDisease.com is a dynamic,
non-profit organization dealing with health & wellness across
the globe. We are a portal to health information on the web dealing
with fitness and nutrition specific to the most preventable and
common diseases. Our goal is to connect businesses, corporations,
employees, patients and the public to communicate solutions for
preventable illness. Our focus, as our name implies is prevention.
We encourage you to review some of the literature and our mission
statement published on our site to understand our cause and
perhaps recognize mutual goals.
Due to funding restraints, we do not provide any financial compensation
for our writers to publish their work on PreventDisease.com. What
we do provide is: 1) an excellent medium to expose your creativity
and knowledge in any area of health to the rest of the world;
2) the opportunity to announce your research for a particular
supplement, product and/or methodology for the accurate treatment
or prevention of a specific disease; 3) the opportunity to expose
a false or misleading supplement/product which is misrepresented
by advertising or marketing initiatives, etc; 4) a chance to demonstrate
your passion, commitment and dedication towards the prevention
of disease to empower and provide people with the resources and
information to effectively control their own health.
* Announcements for academic/research studies may be placed in both
our newsletter and news section of our website.
The following guidelines will be applied:
- Previous experience as a health writer is NOT necessary but
we ask all writers to submit at least one sample (or excerpt)
of their work, preferably in health.
- Articles should not exceed 1000 words in length. - All writers
are expected to submit their work approx. 5-7 days before the
date it is to be published (consult with your rep)
- All articles will be researched and reviewed by one of our staff
or peer members before it is published.
- PreventDisease.com reserves the right to deny and refuse any
article it deems unfit for publication. We also reserve the right
to edit any content which promotes advertising of specific products
or solicits readers to contact third-party individuals or organizations
(especially those not directly related to the article or study)
- All writers are expected to include approriate copyright information
and reference sources for any scientific/professional quotes,
theories, speculation, opinions, research or conclusions.
- All writers will be assigned to a PreventDisease.com representative
to ensure your article is reviewed and published appropriately.
with the following content are prohibited:
Any content relating to the promotion of drugs or drug therapy
for specific diseases/conditions which are preventable through
lifestyle or behavior modification (i.e. diet and exercise).
A typical example would be the promotion of any pharmaceutical
fatloss or weight reduction medications.
- Any content relating to supplements whose effectiveness
is either unproven throughout research and scientific literature,
or has demonstrated a lack of consistent benefits.
- Any content unrelated to disease prevention or advancement
of human health
- Any content which consistently reports on the health benefits
of one specific population or geographic area, without reference
to how it may assist other similar populations/geographic
- Any content which could easily be misinterpreted to negatively
affect or harm human health.
- Any content which is consistently offensive to a specific
population, gender, race or religion.
- Any sexually explicit and offensive content
- All members are asked to email us at
submit all entries.
- You will notified by one of our representatives within a few days
of your submission. If you have any more questions, or comments
concerning this new feature, please don't hesitate to contact
Aiming Towards Better Health,