From Dee Nicholson [email@example.com]
July 17, 2010
Dr. Emoto's work has a proven effect on water molecules, and it is all about transmitting our thoughts
to the water. Dr. Luc Montagnier has just proven that water has cellular memory that lasts through many
dilutions, the basis for homeopathy; if this is true then it must also be true that this cellular memory is in the waters of the Gulf, even if garbage has been introduced to it. Dr. Emoto's work centers on the re-energization of the cellular memory
Also, the nano-energy wands/pendants/bracelets, with their negative ion load, also restore cellular memory to the water molecules in your body... this would make them " homeopathic" in that sense.
It would seem that all roads here are leading to the same place....
*please pass it on* Dr. Emoto has proved the power of prayer in all his research on water. Let us help in the healing of the Gulf of Mexico due to contamination by the oil, by using the prayer below.
Dr. Masaru Emoto, whom many of you may remember as the scientist from Japan who has done all the research and publications about the characteristics of water and how the molecular structure of water can be influenced positively through loving thought/prayer, has asked that this information be passed on. Among other things, his research reveals that water physically responds to emotions.
Right now, most of us have the predominantly angry emotion when we consider what is happening in the Gulf. And while certainly we are justified in that emotion, we may be of greater assistance to our planet and its life forms, if we sincerely, powerfully and humbly pray according to the prayer that Dr Emoto, himself, has proposed.
"I send the energy of love and gratitude to the water and all the living creatures in the Gulf of Mexico and its surroundings.
To the whales, dolphins, pelicans, fish, shellfish, plankton, coral, algae, and all living creatures . . . I am sorry.
Please forgive me.
I love you. "
We must realize: "We are not powerless. We are powerful. Our united energy, speaking this prayer daily...multiple times daily....can literally shift the balance of destruction that is happening....[we can] set an intention of love and healing that is so large, so overwhelming that we can perform a miracle in the Gulf of Mexico....We don't have to know how......we just have to recognize that the power of love is greater than any power active in the Universe today"
Please feel free to copy and paste this to send it around the planet.
-- Urgent Message from Dr. Masaru Emoto regarding oil spill in Gulf of Mexico--
I saw news in this morning about oil spill in Gulf of Mexico. In the news, the Japanese TV crew chartered a boat and got the scene where the huge amount of oil was spilled in the gulf of Mexico. They departed from the mouth of Mississippi River and they got the scene after 1 hour. Huge amount of oil is gushing out everyday and the reporter said it is just a matter of time that the oil is reaching the shore.
After the reporter arrived the scene by a boat, she scooped sea water with a cup and she checked what’s inside. Then there was a young fish carcass in the cup. It was only one small scoop but the fish carcass was there. I shuddered to think how many lives are lost by this oil spill in the entire ocean.
Then, when they were on the way back, they encountered dolphins at ocean area where they should have never been seen before. The dolphins were running away from the scene where the oil spilled and they were moving towards the shore. What will happen if oils are surging ahead to the shore. The answer is obvious.
As a water researcher, I have been always thinking why the oils and water cannot be combined. Perhaps scientists can answer this question with using an equation however, it is difficult to understand and I think their answer cannot answer my essential question “Why is that?” So, from a viewpoint of a water messenger, I would like to mention my opinions regarding this question.
“Water is the principal of all things.”
Nobody will deny this word which was said by Thales, the Greek Philosopher in 2500 BC. All things were created by blueprint of creator in water and we can say that water should be able to combine with all things. In another word, water likes everything.
However, water cannot combine with oils, meaning water dislike oils. Maybe, it is not appropriate to use the word “like” or “dislike” because water does not have emotions. The noble role of water is to maintain and protect life phenomenon in great nature so water can refuse to things to disturb its role.
There is another phenomenon that water does not appreciate. It is a gap issue on energy. Water does not discriminate anything and go with the spirit of conciliation and peaceful co-existence. If there is a situation of unbalance of energy happened, water is warning us by becoming Tsunami, Hurricane or earthquake.
By the way, why oil products are giving human bodies bad effect even though Oils are products of nature which originally stayed in underground. My answer is like this.
I think oils are liquefied organism which was accumulated in the underground since this earth created and any organism contains spirits of our ancestor or animals.
I think all the living organism which have not been able to ride on Noah’s Ark when Atlantis and Mu were vanished, were lost in the underground and they have became a part of petrol. So, my idea is that petrol oil has Hado of much fear and grudge and they affect human bodies negatively.
Of course it is an idea without scientific proof and I am ready to receive any criticism on this.
Recently the birth of alternative energy which can be replaced by oils have been announced in Japan. It is actually energy extracted from water which demonstrated my idea to extract energies from water that I have been telling for 20 years. It is the technology to extract safe energy called oxy-hydrogen gas from water. You can see the technology from the following video.
Oils are necessary for human beings but if you think about ecological view point, it is not favorable. That is what most of people think but because there are not really other alternative energy sources not many people pointed objections to that. However, finally we have the technology to get an
alternative energy that can be replaced by oils.
“Water is a mirror of our mind” that is what I was taught by water and it is now important to support this technology to be used everywhere in daily life.
I believe lot of people who involved fishery industries in Mexico Gulf are suffering now but as for economic issues, U.S government and other countries will support them and give an utmost response to it. Important thing is that we learn from this mistake and make sure this type of things will never happen in the future and protect nature environment thus we have to take this technology to get energy from water very seriously. I really hope this technology will be available and used for everybody as soon as possible.
Now let’s give energy of love and gratitude to all the living creatures in Mexico Gulf by praying like this.
To whales, dolphins, pelicans, fishes, shellfishes, planktons, corals, algae and all creatures ion Gulf of Mexico
From Phil Segrave [firstname.lastname@example.org]
July 17, 2010
This thing with the encoded pills is all part of the draconian world of nano technology. Not only are vaccines vulnerable to be laced with micro computers, but also medications. The big question is, will the public be informed that this lethal technology is in their shots and pills, or will it be like processed food where the public does not have the right to know if it has been genetically modified.
Watch my video 'Nano Vaccines: Sterilization, Surveillance, Genocide' at my YT channel.
Thanks for the alert, kramerin.
From Dee Nicholson [email@example.com]
July 17, 2010
Now, bear in mind, this EU is the same organization with which our Canadian government is currently negotiating a "comprehensive" trade agreement. I hope you all see that without consumer reaction, they will push through whatever they want... and that the way they do it is via the trade agreements, all of which supersede domestic law, no matter where you live. And after reading this, ensure that you view "A Question of Sovereignty" at https://www.aquestionofsovereignty.com
Brussels is planning to allow each member state to decide whether to grow GM foods or to ban them.
The European Commission today published proposals that it said were designed to give countries more freedom and flexibility over the cultivation of genetically modified crops.
But opponents of 'Frankenstein foods' warned that the changes would speed up the approval regime for the controversial crops and ensure that efforts by some states to block them will be side-stepped.
Read more: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1294513/EU-clears-way-fast-track-GM-crops.html#ixzz0ttpmJY1A
July 14, 2010
You Are Not Authorized to See These Pictures of the Oil Spill, Citizen ... Do Not Look!
July 14, 2010
Great article on Henry Makow
G-20 Arrests a "Dry Run" -- Sinn Fein Veteran
Tommy Taylor's account "Arrested and Abused at the G-20" https://backofthebook.ca/2010/07/01/how-i-got-arrested-and-abused-at-the-g20-in-toronto-canada/3476/ is frightening. Will it make any great difference to public perceptions ? I doubt it ! However, it is great that there is a coherent, cogent account of what happened.
I was involved with Sinn Fein here all the way from a street protest party excluded from power right through to seeing our party share Regional Government in the Northern part of Ireland and having a significant presence in the Southern Irish Parliament. I was also on the Party National Executive for most of a decade and have seen and made politics from the inside-out and top-down as well as street level up. Because of this, perhaps these comments may carry a little more weight.
1) While this mass citizen arrest took place during the summit meeting protests, it is obvious that far more is involved here than the mere optics of justifying costs. Anyone familiar with accounts of the round-up of citizens in Chile after the overthrow of the Allende Government there, and the imposition of a military dictatorship, can identify the parallels in the detention procedures.
2) The police cars abandoned for burning etc, the presence of large numbers of specially equipped forces apparently tasked for specific purposes, the transport, the prepared cages etc. indicates more than a reaction to a protest situation. Rather it points to a 'dry run' training exercise using the cover of the summit protest.
3) With regard to the cages and facilities provided, any low ranking Red Cross Administrator setting up a temporary facilities for holding a few hundred to a few thousand people would give immediate concern to water, food, sanitation and shelter and medical first aid in that order. It is not rocket science. The UN, every First World Government , the Red Cross and most large international Charitable Welfare Agencies have ready plans for these facilities. Most in fact use the similar standardized plans that had their genesis in post WW2 refugee camps.
4) The cages, the layout, the provision of cameras etc all indicate careful planning and preparation. Water was available as were disposable cups; it just was not issued in the amounts required. Basic food was available; it was deliberately withheld. The holding pens were secure, yet people were unnecessarily held in plastic or steel handcuffs even though these added little to the security factor.
5) Rationing toilet paper is another indication of what was afoot here as were the deliberate withholding of women's specific sanitation needs. I remember decades ago, reading a translation from a CIA inspired manual used by the Shah of Iran's forces where all these things came under the title ' Denigrating The Captives Self Esteem' ! Nothing new in this treatment of young women, the same tactic was also used to attempt to demoralize and break women political prisoners in Armagh Jail during the early eighties.
6) This whole scenario as documented by Tommy seems geared to be a large-scale exercise using the availability of 'protesting human resources' for a mass arrest to access the psychological reaction of confined masses to arbitrary arrest and imprisonment and denial of basic Civil Rights.
As such the Authorities will be accessing a) ease of arrest, b) docility during transport, c) acceptability of confinement, d) reaction to various deprivations , etc.
7) If this was a large scale, Government sanctioned experiment, then Taylor's posting and others in Facebook etc will be a continuing part of the same exercise. In my experience, most will not protest or put themselves in harms way again. A few will cross the line and accept that violence against the authorities is necessary and the seasoned protesters will continue to protest with as much or as little impact as the protest giving rise to this has had.
8) No one individual or small group of individuals can effectively counter the deployment of State resources on the scale described. However, if a special grouping were formed with all that were arbitrarily arrested combining to bring a Legal Class Action against the Canadian State, for deliberate and wilful abuse of their freedoms, then this would immediately stymie this State activity and bring the Human Rights bulldozer to a standstill ! It could also be used to smoke out and expose the hidden hands and agencies involved in these things.
9) I have spend decades of my life fighting for Left Wing causes and I still do. However I have long reached the view that there is a far bigger picture and more vital battle now to be fought for Basic Human Rights and to checkmate the State Juggernauts, while people still have some freedom to act.
As an individual I did a hunger and thirst strike in jail against arbitrary arrest. I was in poor health at the time. After days of this I was placed on Hourly Hospital Watch and then released. I was never again re-arrested under this same act. Individuals are not powerless and neither are empowered class action groups as the Unites States experience has shown.
10) We, in the Western World, where human rights and progressive politics are concerned, are now where citizens were in early thirties Germany were. The time to act is finite and a Legal Class Action in Canada is as good a place as any other to start the checkmate to the State!
From Dee Nicholson [firstname.lastname@example.org]
July 14, 2010
Even The Troops Are Waking Up - A Fantastic Video - David Icke Website
And here are more links with a similar message, and more and more truth about what is really going on, what the soldiers really know, what they are doing, and why it all has to stop NOW.
Watch the one in the forwarded email first, the one on the Icke website... then the others...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rYIDYYmBQw&feature=related Soldier Speaks out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-CpCUOygqU Another Soldier Speaks out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAzIgzuapMw&feature=related Another Soldier speaks out
From Dee Nicholson [email@example.com]
July 13, 2010
Full report on the latest Codex meeting held this past week in Geneva, Switzerland. The NHF delegation attended and vigorously participated. Take the time to get some insight into how the politics are played at the global level, while our own government at home derails our sovereignty so that these regulations may be slid in on us without a whimper....
The Codex Alimentarius Commission (CAC) opened its 33rd session on Monday, July 5th, at the Centre International de Conferences in Geneva, Switzerland, with a full agenda of food-standard topics to be discussed. Except for those spells during which vice-chairmen ran the meeting for practice, the CAC Chairwoman Karen Hulebak steered the meeting down its bobsled course with the National Health Federation (NHF) as a very active and noticed participant in the debates.
Among many other issues, the Commission debated the proposed Codex standard for ractopamine maximum residue levels (MRLs). Stuck at the final Step 8, and balancing on the edge of adoption by CAC, these standards are strongly opposed by the European Union, Russia, China, Turkey, and other member-country delegations as well as all consumer INGOs.
Ractopamine is a veterinary drug developed by a subsidiary of drug company Eli Lilly. It is approved in 22 countries, but either banned or not approved for use in 160 countries worldwide. Administered in the feed of animals in the last few weeks before they are slaughtered, this drug “beefs up” the animal so that more will be paid for them at market. Lost in the shuffle are any concerns about the health and welfare of the animals themselves as well as the health of the humans who consume ractopamine-saturated meat.
As argued by NHF delegate Scott Tips during the Commission’s sometimes heated debates, “This debate is being framed in a rigged way that is dishonest. Our goal here is not compromise and consensus, those are just tools, not an end in themselves. The goal as stated by you [indicating Chairwoman Hulebak] at this morning’s opening session is ‘to protect the health of consumers.’ Unfortunately, there always seems to be a push for adoption no matter what. This Commission has a habit of rubberstamping, rubberstamping, and rubberstamping what has been done below in the committees. Yet sometimes there can be no compromise or consensus reached, and you just have to stand back and say ‘no,’ ‘no more.’ That is what has happened here. This product, ractopamine, has been banned in 160 countries and there are delegates here representing 2.5 billion persons who are saying no to ractopamine. This is not a safe product. Others seem to want to push commercial interest over health instead. Some have argued that if we don’t approve a standard here than the credibility of the whole Codex system will be called into question. But, what will bring into question the whole system more than anything else would be to crank out a standard that leads to harming thousands of people – that would be far worse than simply failing to adopt a standard! We therefore agree with the comments of the delegates of Norway, the EU, China, and Russia, who are trying to protect the health of their citizens by taking a firm stand here against ractopamine.”